[Asterisk-Users] Bridging two iconnect calls

pradeep kumar pradekk at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 08:29:29 MST 2003

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your quick response. I do have a clarification, the first two
steps are okay, but what do you mean by the third. How would the extension
conf look like. Right now I dial an extension which places a outbound call
to iconnect. With the second account setup,once I dial the second number ,
how do I connect it to the first dialed number.

Thanks and appreciate your patience

Pradeep