[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P > BT

Simon Woodhead woodheads at gonegardening.com
Wed May 28 07:42:29 MST 2003

Hi Richard,

Thanks for that. I'll give one of the PBX style ones a go then.

Ultimately we'll be connecting existing analogue devices which can't be
replaced with SIP clients - analogue fax machines, modems etc. They'll
initially be plugged directly in but we also use BT <> CAT5 <> BT adapters
to pass analogue connections through the structured cabling via a patch
panel.

Thanks a lot,
Simon