[Asterisk-Users] SIP Conferencing

Rahul Gupta rahul9ue at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 22:27:06 MST 2003

Hello ,
   I am a newbie to * and have just been able to call
a sip User Agent on a different machine thru *. I was
trying to set up conferencing between 3 sip useragent
on different macines at my worplace but was not able
to figure out the procedure. I made the changes in
meetme.conf and extension.conf as specified by someone
in this mailing list, but * giving some error, " No
ISA Tormeta card found". Does conferencing require
some special hardware on the machine on which * is
running ??

thanks
rahul