[Asterisk-Users] 2 4-port T1 cards

Vincent Choy vchoy at macrocall.com
Tue May 27 21:49:18 MST 2003

How many simultaneous "sound" channels could the * system operate in a dual
T400P. Is this dependant on the sound card and its' drivers? Would one
require a higher CPU spec? (From my understanding,  onboard sound cards can
also increase CPU load whereas dedicated sound cards like Live/Audilogy take
most of the load.)