[Asterisk-Users] SayDigits

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Tue May 27 16:57:11 MST 2003

On Tue, 27 May 2003 11:48:19 -0700 (PDT), Brad Bergman wrote:

>I think SayDigits will say anything for which there is a sound file in the
>digits directory. So if you put a S.gsm file there, SayDigits,S98 should
>say "Star Nine Eight". I realize that's not exactly what you're looking
>for.

Close, and you are right, anything in the digit directory will work as
such, problem i have is "*"

how the heck can you have a asterisk(star).gsm file ???

I notice you use S but thats not really a star.

Basically Our system (emulating a normal telco here) uses the star key
as a set key and a hash key as a terminator on a string of digits or
separator.

The hash now works, but the start I need a reback method (& festival
sounds terrible)