[Asterisk-Users] The Phantom Call..

Mark Street mstreet at gracie.santarosa.edu
Tue May 27 08:37:54 MST 2003

Funny,  I just noticed this happening on my box with 2 X101P's installed and a
phone connected to the same line as one of the X101P's.  I pick up the phone
after 1 ring, or call someone.  After a minute or two * picks up the line and
starts the greeting.....  I pull the plug on the asterisk box to continue the
conversation.  I just noticed it happening a couple of weeks ago.  US
dialtone here...

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer