[Asterisk-Users] [OF] Cable Pinouts

Skuse, Phil Phil.Skuse at vicorp.com
Tue May 27 07:55:40 MST 2003

AFAIK The device you need is called a G.703 BALUNS.

It's a small box with two BNC connectors on one side and an RJ45 on the
other. I have a couple here in front of me - Made by Black Box, Part Code
MT242A-M (male BNC connectors)and MT242A-F (female BNC connectors).

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong about this.