[Asterisk-Users] linejacks & asterisk

Zara Trousk zaratrousk at mindless.com
Tue May 27 02:08:21 MST 2003

Using latest CVS drivers new Generation (NIXJ) get them at openh323.org.
In any case the old drivers available (1.2.1) work just as fine.

phone.conf
==========
mode=fxo
format=slinear
; You ca use format=g723.1 it works just well with me.
context=incoming
txgain=100%
rxgain=100%
device => /dev/phone0

Pretty standard as you can see.
What I really want to do is PSTN dial out, any help?

-P