[Asterisk-Users] The Phantom Call..

Brad Bergman bradley at bergman.ca
Tue May 27 01:40:48 MST 2003

For incoming calls with unavailable caller ID, I have Asterisk answer the
line and use SendDTMF to dial something (*# in my case) that would cause
the PSTN to send a busy signal. That way the phantom caller is
disconnected and the real caller is just annoyed/puzzled. For me the
phantom calls come 10-15 seconds after a real incoming call ends.

Maybe something like that would be helpful... it's the best idea I've got
anyhow.

Brad Bergman
<bradley at bergman.ca>
+1 604 742 0345