[Asterisk-Users] The Phantom Call..

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Mon May 26 23:52:51 MST 2003

I am having that as well, When I am using the line for the internet I have to disconnect the X100P becasue it causes the modem to have major problems.. I tried connecting an isolator (Maplin call it a privacy adapter) but it did not fix the problem..

So I unplug the X100P when I am online and usually forget to reconnect it.. :)

Then when it is connected I get these phantom calls all night..