[Asterisk-Users] The Phantom Call..

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Mon May 26 23:46:58 MST 2003

I am not entirely sure where its coming from.. It only happens when the X100P is connected to the line and the line is free..

There is a lot of stuff on my console right now so I can really see the entries relating to this problem but what I can see is in the CDR log that there have been a number of calls all throgh the night (While the line has been free)..

I also have experienced that problem you mentioned where after a hangup the phone rings back right away.. Could these problems be related?