[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 SIP speed dial

Mon May 26 21:28:26 MST 2003

Yeah, I can edit all of those - but I don't see a single line item that
designates a speed dial value (for extension or phone number).  I assume
it could be possible since I have been able to program the messages_uri
parameter that causes the 'messages' button to jump straight into my
voicemail extension.

Steve Bourg