[Asterisk-Users] SIP & VB6 ??

Jamie Carl me at jazz-inc.net
Mon May 26 15:40:07 MST 2003

Well, I've written one actually.  Ages ago to help test
and debug interoperability between enpoints and gateways.
 It's available on SourceForge.  There's an old version of
the source (Version 1.2) and a newer version only in
binary (Version 1.3).

It's kind of been abandoned due to lack of interest.  I
didn't think anyone out there would want it.  But I still
have all the source.

Jamie Carl
me at jazz-inc.net