[Asterisk-Users] linejacks & asterisk

Carlos Eduardo Cremon ecremon at uol.com.br
Mon May 26 10:00:45 MST 2003

Ok, but is there someone working to solve this problem?
I believe that many people have linejacks/phonejacks and use Asterisk. I
have 2 phonejacks and since few weeks ago I'm not able to use them (Asterisk
crashes).
If it persists, I'll conclude two things: 1) I will lost my money; and 2)
There will not be a reason to have "chan_phone" channel available in
Asterisk's code tree.

-Eduardo