[Asterisk-Users] linejacks & asterisk

Zara Trousk zaratrousk at mindless.com
Mon May 26 09:24:49 MST 2003

I managed to have a Linejack working with * but only for incoming calls, it worked like a breeze with no problems whatsoever.
In fact everyone keeps saying the the Linejacks are not good, I find them excellent in a lot of ways I even got them working in production on small scale systems (low density) and I never had a problem.
I don't see why the code to send DTMF & dial out on a linejack won be released, but again maybe it is to sell more Digium cards?

I really would like to get some code to have * dialing on a Linejack even if it was just experimental.

-Z