[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 with Asterisk & H.323

Shaun Ewing shaun at ewing.dropbear.id.au
Mon May 26 04:48:50 MST 2003

Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody has connected this phone to Asterisk using H.323?

I might be able to buy one of these phones at quite a reasonable price
within the next week or so. It comes configured with support for Cisco
Callmanager and H.323.

Alternatively, does anybody know where I can get the SIP images for this
phone? I done a bit of searching, came across some instructions that pointed
to downloads at Cisco, but it appears you need a higher access for them.

I want to make sure that I can use these phones before I go ahead and buy it
:)

Thanks,
Shaun