[Asterisk-Users] Message Waiting and VoiceMail 2

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Sun May 25 06:40:44 MST 2003

Hi again.
Just for debug, I noticed that this issue happens when:

* vm compiled with mysql support > app.c don't get the context ->
  so we fall into default (eg the dir checked is
  voicemail/default/<vm num>

* any mailbox defined outside the default context into voicemail.conf
  So if I specify mailbox=1234 at office , it don't get checked.
  If the mailbox is into default, all is ok.

So we don't have true mailbox checking virtualhosting ;-)

however , I'm trying to understand why the 2nd point don't work...

Matteo.