[Asterisk-Users] TCP/UDP Ports used by Asterisk

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Sat May 24 09:14:44 MST 2003

More...
I have two X-Lite SIP Phones behind a NAT (no port fowarding) in the same
LAN
Both are registered over the internet to an Asterisk Server (directly
connected to the internet, no NAT).
I can call between the two X-Lite phones, but with no sound.
Registering both of them with FWD it works..
This means that the voice channel is passed through Asterisk..
I'm right?

Dan