[Asterisk-Users] MGCP Transfer problems

Jamie Carl me at jazz-inc.net
Sat May 24 08:47:49 MST 2003

Hey all,

I had this working but now I don't know what I've done to foul it up.
I've been up all nite trying to figure it out and can't see what I've
changed.

Anywayz, I'm trying to transfer a call using hook-flash.  Mainly so I
get MOH when transfering and also to announce the call.  I've got:

threewaycalling = yes
transfer = yes

in my mgcp.conf file.  It worked for me once, but now when I hook-flash
on phone (A), I get MOH on the phone (B), but phone (A) gives a short
low tone beep, then a short high one. ie, no dialtone.  And then it does
it each time I press a button on the phone.  I can hook-flash back to
the conversation no problems.

What am I missing here?

Regards,

Jamie Carl