[Asterisk-Users] iConnectHere - calls dropping out?

Oliver Brandt oliver_mlisten at gmx.de
Sat May 24 07:31:59 MST 2003

Hi,
> Anybody wishing to call via iConnectHere dials 82 followed by the number.
>
> Calls seem to be connecting fine - voice passes for 5-10 seconds but then
> the call disconnects.

I had the same problem calling from my cisco ATA (sip) to iconnect. As
far as I understand it it hat something to do with astererisk trying to
native bridge the call. I added the following line to the cisco client
configuration of my sip.conf:

[cisco-ATA]
canreinvite=no

Now it works. Hopefully this info helps you in some way.

Good luck!

Oliver