[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk crashes with segmentation fault on using many OH323 calls

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Fri May 23 08:21:48 MST 2003

Hi,

I have the same problem with oh323 channel.
One H.323 client (netmeeting) calling voice mail.
When I end the voicemail with '#' asterisk crashes with 'segmentation
fault'.

I have discovered something interesting:

When I start Asterisk daemon with 'asterisk' and then connect to the console
with 'asterisk -vvvr' I have the crash problem.
When I start asterisk and console together with 'asterisk -vvvvc' I have no
crash problem.

I can repeat this behaviour each time.

How can I start asterisk in order to keep it running when the console is
closed but to prevent unexpected shutdown of the application?

Thanks,
Dan