[Asterisk-Users] H.323 Cease Fire

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Fri May 23 08:11:49 MST 2003

I usually try to stay out of flame wars, but I'd really like to just ask
that this thread about H.323 be ended immediately unless there is
substantial technical information to be contributed of value to the entire
list.

If anyone has any copyright issues related to the H.323 driver, they may
address them to me via e-mail directly.

Do *not* ask *me* any technical questions about H.323 :)  I'm doing MGCP,
IAX, SIP, PRI, and the RBS.  You can't try to know *every* protocol and
H.323 is a great one to not try to know since it's about as complicated as
the other 5 put together :)

Mark