[Asterisk-Users] h323 transfers

argnet asterisk at argnet.co.yu
Fri May 23 05:50:34 MST 2003

Hi to all,

I've very interesting (and annoying) problem regarding 't' transfers with
dial command in extensions.conf.
Transfer works with inAccess oh323 driver, but I can't get ringback
notification or music-on-hold with this driver, and with other driver (h323
from nufone network) I get fingback and MOH but cannot make transfers
(context problems).

So I've got problem in making a decision for h323 channel driver for *
server...
Anyone had success in making all those functions works with just one h323
driver?

Any help appreciated,
Victor...

P.S. Box specs: slackware 9.0, openh323 1.11.7, pwlib 1.4.11, cvs asterisk
as of 05/21/03, chan_oh323 0.5.2, chan_h323 0.0.6