Please remove H.323 from Asterisk (was H.323 support is distrubuted with Asterisk (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323.so: Segmentation Fault))

diana diana at lucky.tts.ro
Fri May 23 08:26:17 MST 2003

> > P.S. Roy, RTFM.  Other's have and they've gotten it to work.
>
> A segfault is not my fault. It's caused by the developer, you, who've done
> something wrong. I've used the exact same versions of pwlib and openh323 as
> you're developing on, but I've used Debian instead of RedHat, and therefore
> you don't want to support this. This arrogancy is something an open source
> project shouldn't have.

You arogant like hell.
You should learn to respect what you get. Jeremy haven't been paid by you.
Open source work because people pay tehnical support. Him is not in any
way not even moral to help you. If him is helping you, then you should
take him and send him money or whatever you want.
Because if him wasn't write the code you will have nothing.
Did you write any part of asterisk? Why should anyone consider to give you
something if you haven't give anything back. I think you should delete you
asterisk and go to buy something else. For people like you world have
invented Cisco, to take all your money. Go and spend money on something
else if you don't want asterisk.
If you haven't give something why do you ask?

> Mark: Please remove chan_h323, will you?

I really hope that Mark will ignore you, because your request si stupid
and whithout any fundation.
You want other people to lose if you can't handle your problem.

Btw i don't know if Jeremy ever mentioned who was the problem with his
code, but you will see that Jeremy was also write support for H323 for
bayonne. Him was also found bugs into openh323, and have talk with
developers to fix it.
Yes, H323 have segfaults, but you know what, seems that all of them are
from malloc, and Michael was told me that him was fix this by using glibc
2.2.5 from Debian. Jeremy dosen't have your problems, and him is
supporting debian, because the problems are from glibc.

> roy

Diana

P.S. Get your pants on.