Please remove H.323 from Asterisk (was H.323 support is distrubuted with Asterisk (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323.so: Segmentation Fault))

William Walsh william at wxw.org
Fri May 23 03:48:16 MST 2003

Well, Roy, having been there when this was an issue in the IRC channel,
I'd say the more accurate way of describing it is that there is an issue
with you and JerJer personally.  I've not seen JerJer ever quiz someone
about their political views before helping them, but with the open
hostility between the two of you in the IRC channel, it is more
accurately described as a personal issue only.

--
William Walsh <william at wxw.org>
Jabber: william at wxw.biz