[Asterisk-Users] H.323 support is distrubuted with Asterisk (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323.so: Segmentation Fault)

Hemant Kumar hkumar at spgsolutions.com
Thu May 22 23:23:12 MST 2003

Greg,

I am not upset but I just want this world to be free from the
monoploies, I guess we have seen enough of shit in software industry.

Either I am not using the same cvs version or there is something wrong
with my machine.

I didn't mention the README file for h323, rather a Readme_H323.txt just
like README.IAX in the main directory. And this file should have
information about both the drivers.

RIF:)

Hemant