[Asterisk-Users] SIP UA Fax device

Simon Woodhead woodheads at gonegardening.com
Thu May 22 13:46:06 MST 2003

Hi Dan,

Sounds like your needs are very similar to ours.

Hylafax will do all the fax>email etc. for you, no worries. If you get
yourself into a position to connect an analogue fax machine, be it via an
ATA186 or directly to a TDM400P on *, you'll be able to connect that into a
fax modem / fax modems on a Hylafax box.

Simon