[Asterisk-Users] authentication h323

diana diana at lucky.tts.ro
Thu May 22 16:14:10 MST 2003

> ... so first, in order to be able to authenticate H.323 users, you need a
> H.323 gatekeeper first..

is the way i do it, because i use gnugk for many things, including cdr.
but i know that Jer have try to implement some of the gatekeeper features
in his channel.
now, you can auth users in h323.conf that's sure.
but i don't know if that support protocol h.235 which is the auth protocol
from h323.
i haven't try that, but i think it dose support.

> BR,
> Dan

Diana Cionoiu

P.S. What is BR?