[Asterisk-Users] Extensions.conf

Jan Boon jan.boon at zonnet.nl
Thu May 22 09:59:23 MST 2003

Hi John,
Unfortunately not. Also asterisk -vvvc does not give me a console in a KDE
terminal-session. When I start "asterisk -vvv" in one KDE-terminal-session
and "asterisk -r" in another I get a console in this second session. When I
give the command "show dialplan" I only get the extensions of parkedcalls as
defined in /etc/asterisk/parking.conf. I see this file being parsed in the
verbose output in the first session (as sip.conf and many others excluding
extensions.conf).
I do not think typing errors are the problem because I get the same result
with extensions.conf as generated in "make samples" and I presume this is
errorfree and one very short version of my own without any comments (; or
#).
Regards Jan.