[Asterisk-Users] New user - two part question

pradeep kumar pradekk at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 09:46:47 MST 2003

Hi,

I have recently set up asterisk on a Linux box running RH9.0. There are two
parts to my query.

Part 1
I am hoping to use Asterisk to connect to iConnecthere and place a call to a
PSTN line. Is this possible ? If so can I accomplish this with a
iConnectHere account, sound card and set of standard headphones/microphone.

Part 2
Can I place two suchs calls using two iConnectHere accounts and bridge them
via Asterisk

I have very little experience with VOIP, any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Pradeep