[Asterisk-Users] OT: BRI ISDN question

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Thu May 22 09:37:09 MST 2003

I would seriously consider whether to use a passive ISDN card or not.  In
general reports of ISDN cards indicate significant issues with delay and
echo.  My experience with a (very) cheap ISDN card and BT ISDN2e conforms
to that.  ISDN is OK if you want to use asterisk as an answering system but
not so hot for live calls.

  Iain

--On Thursday, May 22, 2003 3:31 pm +0000 "WipeOut ."