[Asterisk-Users] OT: BRI ISDN question

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Thu May 22 07:43:31 MST 2003

I am going to try and use a passive AVM fritz BRI card for my * setup..

Here is the thing.. I need to order my BRI from BT.. The service that looks to be the one to use is what they call ISDN 2e becasue this has the option to setup hunt groups across multiple ISDN2e lines so I could add another line later to get 4 channels..

According to the BT website in order to use the hunt grouping across multiple lines the line has to be installed in what they call "system access" using a "T" interface which can be seen here..
http://www.bt.com/isdn/isdn2e/getting_started/line_setup.htm

I have no idea what this is becasue I am not an ISDN guru.. so I am asking the question.. Can an AVM card (or 2) be setup to work in this "T" interface configuration or will I be forever limited to 1 BRI setup with an "S" interface??

Thanks..