[Asterisk-Users] fxo cards

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Thu May 22 07:22:36 MST 2003

Hi,

> A voice modem is not really an option..

Why? I don't want to get an ISDN connection at home only for that.
I have a broadband connection at home (cable)... so no need for me to have
an ISDN line too...
There is any other reason not to use a PCI or USB voice modem as a FXO
interface?
It can be a lot cheaper option for home use.

Thanks,
Dan