[Asterisk-Users] MGCP Call Transfers and other such funky features

Jamie Carl me at jazz-inc.net
Thu May 22 04:29:31 MST 2003

Hey all,

Yet again, searching the archives revealed nothing recent to do with
this question.

How the heck do I transfer a call from an MGCP device? (DG102s)  I have
a plain old analog phone connected.  Everything works fine, ie calls,
callerid and such, but I'm now getting into all the fancy stuff like
transfers, call waiting and all that.

I saw a previous post from someone saying they press # and it says
'transfer', but that doesn't work for me.  How do I set this up and use
it?

Is there any documentation out there and all this standard type stuff?
Cause this seems like it would be a common thing to try and do.

Regards,

Jamie Carl
Email:	me at jazz-inc.net
PH:		+61-414-365-466