[Asterisk-Users] H.323 support is distrubuted with Asterisk (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323.so: Segmentation Fault)

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Thu May 22 00:25:03 MST 2003

People!

chan_h323 is not properly supported by Jeremy, so please use chan_oh323.
Jeremy refuses to answer support to anyone disagreeing with his political
standpoints.

Mark: Please try to choose the project's contributors on a basis of support
and quality.

Jeremy: Please try to act professional while disagreeing on other points.
Filtering support (my core dumps) on a basis on me 'treating you like shit'
(something I've never done - just disagreeing with you about the Iraq war),
is not something that makes neither Asterisk or chan_h323 any better!

roy