[Asterisk-Users] Extensions.conf

Jan Boon jan.boon at zonnet.nl
Wed May 21 22:37:20 MST 2003

Hi Tilghman,

Yes default is in extensions.conf and in fact is including demo. I did not
touch any of the conf files as generated in "make samples". But when I start
"asterisk -vvvc" I see all the conf files in /etc/asterisk being parsed
including sip.conf. Even deleting it does not result in errors or warnings
during startup. Changes in sip.conf in fact have effect e.g. overriding the
default context for a specific client. But I never see extensions.conf being
parsed. Does it have to be included in e.g. sip.conf? Or somewhere else?

Regards Jan.