[Asterisk-Users] PCI Master Abort ???

Derek Beaumont jerkface2098 at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 09:10:07 MST 2003

I have solved the problem for now.  I swapped the TDM10B I was using with
another one I had laying around and I no longer have any problems.

---OLD MESSAGE---
I have had asterisk working for a few weeks now, and yesterday a big problem
started to occur.

When I boot my computer, everything works fine, but when I make a long
distance call, there is a hardware failure (not sure exactly which card is
failing).

When I check out dmesg, I get around 1000 lines of
PCI Master Abort

I have 2 X100Ps and one TDM10B in my system.

Motherboard: ECS P4S5A/DX+  (I have tried the cards in two of these
motherboards with the same result)
Processor: Celeron 1.7GHz

Could this be a hardware compatability issue?