[Asterisk-Users] serios problem with zaptel or asterisk

diana diana at lucky.tts.ro
Wed May 21 06:24:18 MST 2003

Hello,

I have installed 2 *'s and i have connected both to E1, ISDN.
Both are using EuroISDN.
On both i use alaw. The distance in ping time for them is 3 ms.
I use IAX and as a codec i use alaw on that connection.
Now the problems are:

1. I get some crunches on the line, alot of them.
2. I get some hangup's, very often, and i have no idee from where that is
comming. This is my log for a disconnect

< [02 01 3a 36 08 02 97 b5 45 08 02 c0 83 ]
< Informational frame:
< SAPI: 00  C/R: 1 EA: 0
<  TEI: 000        EA: 1
< N(S): 029   0: 0
< N(R): 027   P: 0
< 9 bytes of data
-- ACKing all packets from 26 to (but not including) 27
-- Something left to transmit (27), restarting T200 counter
< Protocol Discriminator: Q.931 (8)  len=9
< Call Ref: len= 2 (reference 38837/0x97B5) (Terminator)
< Message type: DISCONNECT (69)
< Cause (len= 2) [ Ext: 1  Coding: National standard (2) 0: 0   Location:
User (0)
<                  Ext: 1  Cause: No route to destination (3), class =
Normal Event (0) ]

I have try to make calls in just one way with computer, and i still have
alot of noise on the line. This systems are production, so, i can't test
alot.

Any idee will be apreciated.
Diana Cionoiu