[Asterisk-Users] Startup problem

Pauline Middelink middelink at polyware.nl
Wed May 21 02:38:29 MST 2003

On Tue, 20 May 2003 around 23:51:31 +0100, Michael Bielicki wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 May 2003 10:07 pm, Tamas Levente wrote:
> > What is this?
> > chan_iax2.c line 4695 (build_peer): Unable to support trunking on peer
> > 'lamas-tigris' without zaptel timing
> this means that you don't have a digium card. iax2 needs a zaptel card to use
> for a timing source for trunking

Excuse me? Are you quite sure about that? I'm quite sure I have
/no/ zaptel device in neither of my 3 *'s and have them all
interconnected over ADSL lines with IAX2. No problems.

(Except the occasional once a day dropping dead feature of my local
*, I can no longer call in or out, only local. Registrations to the
other *'s work, but no TBD connections anymore)
A restart of * 'cures' the problem.

    Met vriendelijke groet,
        Pauline Middelink
--
GPG Key fingerprint = 2D5B 87A7 DDA6 0378 5DEA  BD3B 9A50 B416 E2D0 C3C2
For more details look at my website http://www.polyware.nl/~middelink