[Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323.so: Segmentation Fault

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Wed May 21 00:44:17 MST 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to get H323 support using asterisk 0.4.0

Unfortunately the pwlib and openh323 versions
mentioned in the asterisk-oh323 readme file
are no more available, and I had to use newer
ones.

Now I installed all libraries, but got a
segemntion fault when starting asterisk while
reading the chan_oh323.conf file.

When I declare more than 9 gwprefix I get first
a error "out of memory" before it crashes,
othervice it just crashes with seg fault.

I'm using a dual Pentium 233 whith 96 MByte RAM.
It seems, that asterisk does not use any swap
memory and therefore crashes, when real RAM is
consumed? Is this correct or is my problem,
because I use openh323 in version 1.11.7?

Thanks for any hints!

Roger.