AW: [Asterisk-Users] Web Interface and/or reload from linux CLI

Thomas Häger thomas.haeger at beronet.com
Tue May 20 22:52:37 MST 2003

Hi Jamie,

you can reload the config through the AstManager, remote on TCP Port 5038.
Hiere's my way to send a command to Asterisk:

Sending -->

	Action: Login\r\n
	Username:	<yourusername>\r\n
	Secret:	<yourpassword>\r\n\r\n

After this you get a Response if the login in was succsessful.
And now you can send:

	Action: Command\r\n
	Command: reload\r\n\r\n

Regards,