[Asterisk-Users] RE: AVM A1 (OLD) CARD

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Tue May 20 00:31:20 MST 2003

Hi Samantha,

the AVM A1 a.k.a. AVM Fritz ISA is a capi4linux compatible isdn card.
Get the tarball from ftp.avm.de/cardware/ and have the isdn4kutils
installed. Grab chan_capi from www.junghanns.net/asterisk/ and install
it. (there is a README and INSTALL doc included)
If you have problems installing it, find me on irc.freenode.net in
#asterisk.

regards

kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net