[Asterisk-Users] Questions about AGI and Wildcard boards

Don Pobanz dpobanz at hastingsutilities.com
Mon May 19 14:07:28 MST 2003

Back when I worked at the phone company it was a common occurrence to
multiplex analog DID trunks. So, analog DID trunks should be able to
interface * after they are multiplexed using a channel bank. (the
channel bank needs to support DID trunks!) The T1 side of the channel
bank would interface with a T100P or T400P board from Digium.

Don Pobanz