[Asterisk-Users] E400P and 2 X100P working, but not together

tmassey at obscorp.com tmassey at obscorp.com
Mon May 19 00:51:35 MST 2003

asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com wrote on 05/18/2003 06:49:05 PM:

> This was the point I was trying to prove.  I'm not even
> trying to use the E400P yet.  This is why I didn't
> modprobe the tur2 module.  I was trying to to prove that
> even just uncommenting the lines for the E1 card in
> zaptel.conf, making NO other changes, causes the wcfxo
> module to not work.

I had a very similar problem with the wcfxo and wcfxs modules.  wcfxo
worked correctly by itself.  If I added wcfxs, though, it worked, and
wcfxo did not.  Exact same configuration.  Take wcfxs out, worked again...

The fix for me?  Re-order the loading of modules.  In my case, it was the
order I wanted (fxo, then fxs).  For you, though, it may be the opposite.

Tim Massey