[Asterisk-Users] CTRL+D exits Asterisk immediately

Ray Russell Reese III russ at zerotech.net
Sun May 18 20:41:03 MST 2003

I'd also like to make the comment that you don't need to run Asterisk
exclusively in console mode all the time.  More than likely for production
purposes you'll want to run Asterisk as a daemon and then connect to it using
-r on the command line.  At that point, CTRL+D only kills the remote
connection to the Asterisk server, and not the Asterisk server itself.

- Russ