[Asterisk-Users] Using Keypad for app_directory

Brad Bergman bradley at bergman.ca
Sun May 18 13:28:25 MST 2003

Just a standard keypad. It would be helpful if it has letters printed on
the buttons (2-ABC, 3-DEF, etc) which I guess is not necessarily the case
in some countries. Remember that it's the person's last name you are
spelling, and that you press each key just once... 764 for Smith... not
77776444 as if you were typing an SMS.

Cheers,
Brad