[Asterisk-Users] Music conferences ?

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Sun May 18 06:49:05 MST 2003

Hi folks,

I have been wondering about different processor loads and which might
be a more efficient way of doing this....

Currently we can set up a shoutcast station as an extension

exten => 3334,1,MP3Player,http://radio.nq.net:8000/

Now I was wondering if there was a way we can add a music extension to
a conference (send only) and then set up an extension into the
conference as listen only ??

if so, how ? and if it could be done, which would be lesser load on the
machine ??

One other point....

Is there some way to ensure that certain setups are done on a startup
or restart ??

the example is that the music gets added to the conference....

Gary
.