[Asterisk-Users] Inter-Asterisk Calls

Pertti Pikkarainen ppik at lanwan.fi
Sun May 18 06:27:06 MST 2003

I have a setup like this:

Server A forwards the call based on match _3XX
exten => _3XX,1,Dial,sip/${EXTEN}@10.8.8.50

Server B calls the destination SIP phone normally
exten => 301,1,Dial,sip/10.8.8.51

10.8.8.50 is the ip address of Server B.
For the calls to the opposite direction there is a similar line
in Server B.

--Pertti