[Asterisk-Users] Soft SIP phones (with RING !!)

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Sat May 17 03:35:17 MST 2003

On Sat, 17 May 2003 08:34:47 +0300, Dan wrote:

>Hi Gary,
>
>> I am also looking for a USB<>Bluetooth adapter which will work well
>> with a a bluetooth headset with my mobile phone.

>Have you tried Plantronics M-1500? It is a Bluetooth headset with a
>bluetooth receiver with a 2.5mm jack for both mic and headphone. It can be
>used as BT headset with your PC through the soundcard.
>
>BR,
>Dan

Mmm, but then I also have to have a sound card in the PC !!

Considering that the machine I have this RDP session initiated from
doesn't have ANY decent sound drivers which actually work with XP a USB
headset is wanted, now if i could combine blue tooth and usb for sound
from the computer that would be great, but alas, its seems not to be
;-(

Gary
.