[Asterisk-Users] Extensions.conf sugestion?

Dave Packham dave.packham at utah.edu
Fri May 16 13:15:10 MST 2003

So I guess the real question here is if we follow what you suggested by using

>Inside the context you have exten => (EXTENSION),(PRIORITY),(APPLICATION)
>If you followed that, then you should know what to use to tag the
>extensions.

how can I tag a username/userinfo/location to an extension? with out keeping the comments?  I am trying to be able to parse and present the demo files that are shipped to help people like me (that got a lot of help from you all) in setting this up.  keeping the comments will help dreastically